torsdag 20 februari 2014

Creepy place


So, now the time has come for us to go home.
On our way back we decided to take a little roundabout and visit some more places.
One of them was a little town, near the Thurles. 

Tell you what, it was a creepy little town with the big stoned church in the middle, empty streets, and no living spirit.
As usual the first thing we did was to try find a hotel. Surprisingly most of the hotels were closed.. So we walked around trying to find a place to rest. Finally we met some old guy who guided us to a place he knew we could sleep over. 

It was a big stoned castle, with the long vining grass growing on the walls.
We stepped inside, surprisingly it was actually a hotel. It was an old castle, a bit remade but basically in the same style ass 300 year ago. The receptionist was a small girl with a nice smile and old styled close, I looked at her eyes and got a bit of an uneasy feeling there.. She had a dark eyes, near black would I say..

Anyways, we got up in our room, it was cold, it had old pictures on the walls, an empty fireplace, small windows, but high ceilings so that made me feel better, otherwise I would rather sleep outside on the doormat then in the creepy claustrophobic hotel room.. 

The night came. I heard someone passing by our room several times sometime at midnight. That disturbed me cause I´m the kind of type who cant stand small sounds. So I got up walked slowly to the door, and tried to open it. It was closed, I tried harder, still, the door didn’t open, I panicked for a moment but then I heard the footsteps coming, it came closer and stopped behind the door. Suddenly, i fellt someone gently putting the key into the door! My brain froze, I backed away, and jumped into the bed, pretending to sleep. Someone opened the door, looked quietly for a moment, and closed it again. Couldn´t close my eyes the rest of the night.

Next morning the door was open, and nothing seemed to be weird anymore. When we got downstairs the girl was still standing there, we farewelled and was about to go out when I looked into her eyes, they were still black. o_O

Cozy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar