torsdag 13 februari 2014


Back to the hotel today.
I have woken my mate up by pulling him out of the bed, and said that we are going to wander in the beautiful nature of Ireland this afternoon.
Breakfast. Have heard about eggs an bacon before, but never actually thought about eating lunch or even dinner at breakfast. Well, as you know UK and Ireland are known by this meal of the day. So Jojo forced me to order it. Could barely breeth after that breakfast, got upstairs and laid down for 30 min. just tried to make that big stomach disappear by lying on it (didn´t help).

Like eating healthy. 

We skipped the lunch (because of the breakfast) and started our journey to the center of the earth (no) just discovering new places around the hotel. 
Packed a bag with some biscuits & tea and headed on.
Only one word: A m a z i n g , you could feel God´s breath in those mountains, hills, rivers, fields, shadows of the rocks, sun rays..
The weather was absolutely great, sun shining, blue sky. Flowers and tries moving by winds tone, I could feel the gravity so clear, I was the only object on this huge landscape moving by its own will. Felt a great desire to lie down on that smooth grass and wallow like a baby… smell the grain blended with flower extract..  Hielooooooowww!!
That was Jo, he came from the back and destroyed the whole euphoria feeling by screaming into my ear.
    After a wild wandering from place to place I felt a drop on my chin. First thought in my head:  “No, you don´t.. ” .. ow yes it did. After a sec the rain was pouring all over us, it got on so quickly we barely reacted and just started running towards somewhere. We got lost. Happily I had my bag with me, we could taste some wet cookies and cold tea.
 How we got home I´m not gonna tell you. But the most importing thing´s that we actually did gett home..

Feel the power. 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar